[marc-announce] MARC Meeting This Thursday!

  • From: Jan Peterson <jan.l.peterson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marc-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 17:29:14 -0600

Greetings, MARC Members and Friends of MARC!

The time is rapidly approaching for our next Advanced Topics class.  If you've been in the club for a while, you may remember when we were doing our meetings entirely on Zoom due to COVID-19. This Thursday, October 12th, we will be revisiting a topic that I presented in those heady, exciting, isolationist days... Computers in the Ham Shack!

We will be meeting, in person this time, at 6:30 PM MDT at Murray Fire Station #81, located at 4848 S Box Elder St (that's 35 W for the coordinate-enabled).  Prior to the meeting, we'll have a brief "check-in" net on the 1.25m Simplex frequency, 223.440 MHz, at 6:00 PM.  These short nets are to help us be confident that we have our equipment programmed correctly in case of an emergency... remember, the time to plan and prepare is BEFORE the emergency happens.

If you can't make it to the meeting in person, please consider joining us via Zoom.  You'll find the meeting link, id, and password below.  We will also be recording this session and will put it up on the club web site for those who are unable to attend live.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84321425445?pwd=bkQyVWVjUlU5NHo0SjlHNTlWSzBudz09
Meeting ID: 843 2142 5445
Passcode: amateur

I hope to see you all there!