[marc-announce] MARC Meeting This Thursday

  • From: Jan Peterson <jan.l.peterson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marc-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 17:28:42 -0600

MARC Members and Friends of MARC:

Tomorrow, September 7th, is the date of the next MARC Beginner's Topics meeting.

I had originally planned to revisit my Computers in the Ham Shack presentation that was originally given via Zoom during the throes of the pandemic.  Unfortunately, I have a family engagement that must take precedence tomorrow and I will be unable to attend the meeting.  Dan has graciously offered to teach something... what exactly is yet to be determined, but it is certain to enlighten and enthrall the members of MARC and all those who deign to visit.

The meeting will be held, as usual, at 6:30 PM MDT at Murray Fire Station #81, located at 4848 S Box Elder St (35 W).  Prior to the meeting at 6:00 there will be a brief net on our club repeater, 223.96 MHz (PL 103.5 Hz).

Dan, please let me know if you would like a Zoom link for your presentation and I'll happily supply one!

73 de KD7ZWV
  -jan-

--
Jan L. Peterson