[marc-announce] MARC Meeting This Thursday

  • From: Jan Peterson <jan.l.peterson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marc-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 20:10:10 -0600

Greetings, MARC Members and Friends of MARC!

Once again, the time has come for our monthly meeting, our Third Thursday meeting, which will be held on Thursday, May 18th 2023 beginning at 6:30 PM MDT.  We will be meeting, as usual, at Murray Fire Station #81, located at 4848 S Box Elder St (35 W).

Our meeting this week will be devoted to club elections.  The club bylaws require elections every two years and the current board has been in place for two years.  There are four positions up for election:  President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer.

If you are interested in serving in any of these positions, please let me know and I'll make sure you are on the ballot.  I'll need to know no later than 6:00 PM Wednesday.

You are welcome to join us via Zoom if you can't be there in person.  The meeting information is:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83518790140?pwd=cE9lV3R5YXZxRzc2bExiQ1Q2RVdwZz09
Meeting ID: 835 1879 0140
Passcode: amateur

Members attending via Zoom will be invited to vote via Zoom Poll.

If you are unable to attend this Thursday in person or virtually via Zoom, I am arranging to support proxy voting via e-mail.  Let me know if you need to take advantage of this and I will e-mail you a ballot 24 hours before the meeting.

Prior to the meeting, at 6:00 PM, we will have a brief "check-in" net on 147.600 MHz simplex (standard load <https://www.murrayarc.org/the-standard-load/> channel 31).

Hope to see you all there!

73 de KD7ZWV
  -jan-