[marc-announce] MARC Meeting This Thursday

  • From: Jan Peterson <jan.l.peterson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marc-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 23:03:47 -0600

Howdy, MARC Members and Friends of MARC!

This Thursday, September 14th, at 6:30 PM Mountain Time we will be meeting at the Murray Fire Department Station #81, located at 4848 S Box Elder St (35 W).  The topic of the meeting will be an Introduction to ICS Forms, which will be presented by yours truly.

Prior to the meeting, we will have a brief "check-in" net on 223.440 MHz simplex (no tone, no offset).  This net generally runs very quickly and is often less than five minutes long, so if you tune in a little late, go ahead and throw out your call, someone might still be around.

If you are unable to join us in person, we will be casting the meeting on Zoom... use the following information to join:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84321425445?pwd=bkQyVWVjUlU5NHo0SjlHNTlWSzBudz09
Meeting ID: 843 2142 5445
Passcode: amateur

I am looking forward to seeing you all there!

73 de KD7ZWV
  -jan-

--
Jan L. Peterson