[marc-announce] MARC Meeting This Thursday

  • From: Jan Peterson <jan.l.peterson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marc-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 15:14:32 -0600

Greetings, MARC Members and Friends of MARC!

Once again, our monthly meeting is coming up this week.  The meeting will be at 6:30 PM MDT on Thursday, April 20th, 2023 and will be held at Murray Fire Department Station #83, located at 454 W 5900 S.  We will be meeting in the EOC, which is downstairs.  As you enter the front door of the station, proceed down the hallway and turn left at the T.  You will find the stairs and elevator on your right... take one or the other down to the lower level and the EOC will be directly across the hall.

NOTE:  if you mistakenly go to station #81, you won't find us. We will be back at station #81 next month.

Our topic this week is on constructing a multi-tiered communications plan for your neighborhood or other group.  The presentation will be given by our own Dan A (KK7IOD) and promises to be very useful and informative.  Please join us in person if you can and via Zoom if you are unable to attend in person.  Zoom link is included below:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87136951542?pwd=RGk3RzlKMXprUGppM3ROVVhBVVhyZz09 <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87136951542?pwd%3DRGk3RzlKMXprUGppM3ROVVhBVVhyZz09&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw2jAtOxn5CORB7Uh_R2NQ27>
Meeting ID: 871 3695 1542
Passcode: amateur

As usual, if you need a calendar invite or dial-in information for the meeting, let me know.

Please note that you should have also received an e-mail from me about the results of our Shake Out planning session last week.  There are some very important links in that e-mail, so please give it a thorough read and make sure you fill out the form regarding radio equipment that you own.

73 de KD7ZWV
  -jan-

--
Jan L. Peterson