[iyonix-support] Re: Problem installing Firefox-2-r2

  • From: John Williams <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 22:26:07 +0000 (GMT)

In article <4ec32211f3lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   John Williams <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

< stuff >
!
But perhaps I omitted to say how indebted we all are for your work so far!

What we have difficulty with are your posts attacking others.

Probably you yourself feel under siege - but, in fact, the vast majority
are very much PN-pro - it's just your paranoic posts which invite negatives!

I, and I suspect others, avoid expressing views contrary to yours to avoid
confrontation and argument, and to avoid 'driving you away' from the
platform, but there comes a point where we have to say 'Enough is enough!'.

Perhaps you, too, have reached a similar point - who knows!

I thank you sincerely for your contributions, and, if you have to go
elsewhere, we just say 'Thanks, and Good Luck!'.

I expect you'll do refunds where appropriate!

We will miss the results of your efforts - but not your confrontational
postings!

John

--
         Who is John Williams? http://www.picindex.info/author/