[iyonix-support] Re: Problem installing Firefox-2-r2

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 19:01:43 GMT

On 1 Mar 2007  Alan Leighton <alan.leighton2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

>> I have wrestled with the info on ELFLoader ambiguity and assume that
>> when it stops telling me that ELFLoader is needed, I have probably got
>> it right. But that is when I get the failure described above!
>> I have also taken on board the advice to delete
>> Choices:Mozilla.Firefox
>>
>> Thanks for any help
>>
> Sorry to say after all the advice I can not get FF2 to stay on the
> icon bar. Can anyone else?

Most of the time here, but not a few sites that bring on the
disappearing trick. Are there any sites you can use? FWIW, I have as
my home page http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/radar/index.html
which is very stable.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \   /                 \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne     \ / __            __  \                              England.