[iyonix-support] Re: Problem installing Firefox-2-r2

  • From: MrJTGibbs <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 14:58:54 GMT

In message <90f0ecbc4e.trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          MrJTGibbs <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <48e0e9bc4e.druck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           "David J. Ruck" <druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On 1 Mar 2007 MrJTGibbs <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> After searching the archives back to December when it was published, I
>>> can't find any discussion which helps.
>>
>> Thats because Firefox issues are best discussed on the Unix Porting Project
>> mailing list http://www.riscos.info/mailman/listinfo/riscos.info
>>
>> Cheers
>> ---Dave

Most grateful for all the help. Exactly what I needed obviously.
Truly wonderful how the community rallies round, even when I blundered
with a wrong approach in this case.

Firefox-2-r2 now up and running!

Now must go away to do other things, then back to relearn how to use
it in Iyonix form.

If I need help to sort out any other FF problems, I will certainly aim
to do it via the Unix Porting Project mailing list.

I also have another urgent job to do. Mail off a subscription.
Should have done it earlier!

Thanks again.

--
Trevor Gibbs