[haiku] Re: Migration from Basho to Official Localization of Haiku

  • From: Eguchi Satoshi <satoshieguchi82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 18:56:31 +0900

Ok, I have posted whether JPBE.net would like and is able to do the
following things on the JPBE.net forum:
 1) replace Konatsu with VL-Gothic, and replace Canna with Anthy,
 2) create a patch for Pe to be aware of Input Method,
 3) make a special package which provides the applications having been
distributed with Basho, and host it at JPBE.net.
It might take time for JPBE.net to build consensus.

I think the above list is the summary of the discussion here, and I
believe both of Haiku and JPBE.net will be happy when we finish the
list. :-)

Yours,
Satoshi Eguchi (log-1)