[haiku] Re: Migration from Basho to Official Localization of Haiku

  • From: Eddy Groen <eddyspeeder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:41:54 +0100

> I think this discussin style prevents the interaction between JPBE.net
> and Haiku Inc., so I try to be served as the go-between.

Yours,

Satoshi Eguchi (log-1)

What a wonderful news, Satoshi-san. I'm glad to see that someone has stepped
up to be the JPBE spokesperson in regard to Haiku, Inc., to resolve the
Basho issue. For as long as I can remember, JPBE has been a very productive
user group, and it would be great if this not only were to continue with
Haiku, but that the group of Haiku enthousiasts will grow larger. I just
wanted to encourage you and compliment you for doing this. I hope to speak
for many people on this list in doing so.

Or in short:

+1