[haiku] Re: Migration from Basho to Official Localization of Haiku

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:29:48 -0700

On Thu, 2009-10-29 at 11:08 -0500, Rene Gollent wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I am confused: the very same examples that you give as packages that
> > cannot be included (VLC, NetSurf and OpenSounds) are in the list of
> > existing OPs that you point to. Isn't this a contradiction in terms?
>
> The first link is a list of all currently existing optional packages.
> The second is a list of the subset that's included in an alpha build.
> Hope that clarifies that.

I understand the difference between the two lists, but that was not what
I was referring to.

I see a contradiction in giving VLC, OpenSound, NetSurf, etc. as
examples of what cannot be included in optional packages, when these
very same packages have been available as optional packages for a long
time.

Regards,

Jorge/aka Koki