[opendtv] Re: What does it take to convince

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 20:36:19 -0500

It is cold, but not at all humid. We've had red flag low humidity fire alert warnings in effect for a week or more (didn't notice when they started)

It is probably the dryness that gets my sinuses since there is likely no such thing as a Florida home with a furnace humidifier like I was used to up north.

- Tom

John Willkie wrote:
You both get sympathy from me, due to humidity, and misquitos the size of vw
bugs, and that Florida orange juice they make you drink.

John Willkie