[opendtv] Re: What does it take to convince

  • From: "Dale Kelly" <dalekelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:56:12 -0800

Craig wrote:
> Nice try, but not true. This is simply the normal cyclic nature of
> the oceans. And there is no evidence linking the declines in the
> populations you cite to melting ice. In fact the population of polar
> Bears has been increasing for nearly three decades.

Reread my posting and you will see that I did not identify melting Ice packs
as the source; rising ocean temperature is the culprit.

When you tell me I'm wrong and use factoids as evidence, please provide a
credible source for your information and, btw, Rush Limbaugh doesn't qualify
as credible.
Dale