[opendtv] Re: What does it take to convince

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 17:41:30 -0800

There's enough humidity in the summer thereabouts to make the whole year not
worth living.

We're very dry hereabouts right now, about 5% or so, and I've woken up tired
for more than a week (cause and effect).  Thankfully, it's been more than a
decade since my sinuses checked in.

I strongly prefer living where there is no need for humidifiers,
dehumidifiers, furnaces and air conditioners.  San Diego is just about right
in that context.

John Willkie