[opendtv] Re: What does it take to convince

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 23:41:11 -0800

By the way, most of the methane on the planet is submerged in the cold
depths of the ocean, far removed from cows.  This is the peril of increased
ocean temperatures, since it can be released as the ocean warms, and it
doesn't take a whole lot to lead to death of most life on the planet.

Of course "global warming" has become "global climate change" in no small
part so that both cooling and warming can be used to "prove" the case ...

And, because the facts don't lead anymore to conclude that warming is
occurring.

John Willkie