[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Barking????

  • From: "Ruth Hartridge" <rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 19:31:01 -0400

WEll, I can certian;y Believe it . When your Neighbor of 16 + years moves
and sells his house to an IDIOT Who makes up complaints constantly adn not
necessarily about barking either . How about the "ODOR" ? WHen there is NO
odor from the dogs Bt ther is from the "fly Bags " that you have to hag
outside in the summer because tttttttttttttttsaid neighbors leave their
Garbarge all over their yard and you can't get in or out of your house
without a million flies ! Yes the "flybags " DO stink ! Terribly ! Then they
drag you into court , and you are NOT rich enough to hire an Evan to fight
the battle . YOU are screwed ! Even if you can FIND a Lawyer who knows HOW
to fight these jerks,( which are nonexistant in your state) , you can't
possibly afford one ! Or you get a lawyer , he takes your $$ and then loses
the battle because he knows NADA About the dog world ! YOU can't Win and yur
dogs suffer for it !
Ruth Hartridge
Heineken Shepherds

From: Ginger Cleary <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2006/08/05 Sat PM 07:34:11 CDT
To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

You know, it is obvious to me that many of you have been exceedingly lucky
to never have a nasty dog hating neighbor. I am talking about a neighbor
that ONE bark IN YOUR HOUSE will cause them to file a complaint. Or even
worse the neighbor that LIES about the barking. Count yourself lucky...hope
your luck holds.

Also I can tell that SOME are independently wealthy that they can just pick
up and move if there is a problem with a neighbor... at least that is the
advise being given.  Never mind that said person may have been in there
house for 20 or more years, and said nasty neighbor has been there for
one..... some of you think dog owner should just up and move.  Or worse
yet... get rid of their dogs.

I can't believe what I am reading.

Ginger Cleary, Rome, GA
Proud member GSDCA and Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
www.rihadin.com

I for one am not wealthy, I never said to pick up and move to a different
house, I said IF it was an option go for it. And I did not say I would get
rid of my dogs.  I said mine are not nuisance barkers and they are trained
not to bark. It is different if they are provoked or "protecting" us or the
house and they only bark for not even a minute.
   I said this person should know the PRO's and CON's of a "routine" surgery
before deciding, I said she should get a lawyer or at least speak to one.
  This neighbor has to have PROOF or it's he said/she said.
  And in NJ it is against the law to debark a dog, so there maybe
stipulations where this person lives also.

  That is all I said.

Kris Kudel
Kamelot
Shepherds      UPDATED http://mysite.verizon.net/krisbob1/