[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Barking????

  • From: jmorehead <jmorehead@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rockannand@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 15:03:25 -0500

Kate Syssoloff wrote:

>If one has a barking problem with gsds,

Do y'all think GSDs bark more than other breeds?
I was watching Cesar Milan's (sp) show a few nights ago.
He had some dog enrolled in his training camp......... running with his
pack.
At one point, he was allowing the dogs to be excited and chase balls.
At another point, he asked for calm and quiet.
He (especially) noted that the GSDs were the noisiest.

None of my dogs are debarked.  However, I'd debark them in a heartbeat
if it meant giving them up or facing a lawsuit.  JMO.

Joan Morehead
Shreveport, LA