[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Barking

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:21:53 -0700 (PDT)

I had one of these.  Big joke!  I screwed it to the garage wall by the gate
where the dogs bark the most.  It was up six feet high.  One of the dogs began
to avoid the gate area but never connected the device with barking.  The other
dog finally had enough of it and removed it from the wall.  Don't ask me how.
I have no idea.  I am only the one who picks up such broken items from the
ground!
 Zoa
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com