[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Barking

  • From: ArDeJay@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdramey@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 12:52:46 EDT

It is called NO Bark...........89.00  I found it by searching No  Bark

Donna Jacot,ArDeJay

In a message dated 9/17/2008 9:20:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gsdramey@xxxxxxx writes:
Stormy  --
I'm sorry, but from what you say in this post, I'm not so sure you  have
the device I had been talking about.  It's not a soundless thingy  at all.
There are no buttons to push and you do not hold it yourself  anyway.
I wish I could find the paperwork here!  However, I know  others on
this list have, in the past, been concerned about barking who got  it and
it works fine.  It's something you HANG ON A WALL OUTSIDE.  It'll
ONLY work WHEN A DOG BARKS.  Whatever it is that happens,  or
is activated by the BARKING, causes the dog to shut up.  It works  by
electricity and has a 50 foot cord that comes with it so you can hang it  far
from the outlet if you need to do that.  It is waterproof so can  be outside
without protection.  I had not only my own dogs, but many  boarders thru
the years and it never affected any of them in a negative  way.
I am asking, herein, if someone on the List can tell Stormy and others  the
name etc. of this device.  The manufacturer has a website showing  other
products as well.  I just can't remember the name of the  manufacturer or
I'd tell you more.   Help Folks ----   Norma  (see I'm NOT normaL )