[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Barking????

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 14:15:11 EDT

In a message dated 8/5/2006 4:20:32 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
One more  thing - what the heck is a voice box? Dogs - and people - have
vocal cords,  and I have had several vets tell me the debarking surgery is no
more
painful  than having your tonsils out.

Also, Have you had your tonsils  out.... there is some pain involved

Not according to my best reference...my dogs. They walk out of the  vet's
office lively and happy to see me, eat like horses that night, play, and
*bark*
as usual,. They also confided that they hated my constant yelling, and
occasional hose spraying. They said life is so much better than it was, and
that
they are not in pain. Syd

SYD  MAILBERG
_WWW.KINGSWOODGERMANSHEPHERDS.HOMESTEAD.COM_
(http://www.kingswoodgermanshepherds.homestead.com/)
COMMISSION  PORTRAITURE