[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Barking????

  • From: Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 06:16:46 -0500 (CDT)

=====================
From: Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx
Date: 2006/08/04 Fri PM 09:41:03 CDT
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Barking????

Maybe this is the time to think about 'walking in other  shoes'

We have two friends who have been recently widowed and have homes  much too
large and expensive to maintain.

Choices:
1 Put down their dear companions (Ch Beardie, Ch  English Springer Spaniels)?
2 Debark so they can be accepted in Assisted Living/Mobile  Home/Condo living?

What would you do?????

viv

Vivian Brown
Santa Ana  CA

 Honestly, I don't think it's that black and white. I would find a happy
medium, a place I could afford that also accepts pets.

Kris Kudel
Kamelot
Shepherds      UPDATED http://mysite.verizon.net/krisbob1/