[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Barking????

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 20:34:11 -0400

You know, it is obvious to me that many of you have been exceedingly lucky
to never have a nasty dog hating neighbor. I am talking about a neighbor
that ONE bark IN YOUR HOUSE will cause them to file a complaint. Or even
worse the neighbor that LIES about the barking. Count yourself lucky...hope
your luck holds.

Also I can tell that SOME are independently wealthy that they can just pick
up and move if there is a problem with a neighbor... at least that is the
advise being given.  Never mind that said person may have been in there
house for 20 or more years, and said nasty neighbor has been there for
one..... some of you think dog owner should just up and move.  Or worse
yet... get rid of their dogs.

I can't believe what I am reading.

Ginger Cleary, Rome, GA
Proud member GSDCA and Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
www.rihadin.com