[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Barking????

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdbroon@xxxxxxx; "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 20:25:14 -0700

One more thing - what the heck is a voice box? Dogs - and people - have vocal
cords, and I have had several vets tell me the debarking surgery is no more
painful than having your tonsils out.

From: Gsdbroon@xxxxxxxxxxx: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 23:23:18 -0400Subject: Re: [
SHOWGSD-L ] Barking????To: cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 8/4/2006 8:15:28 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
So, for me, if it were a choice of living without my dogs or debarking them,
rest assured, I will debark them before I have to live without them.

This is what my friends have donel They love the dogs...and would not have
given then up. E have visited them and I agree with Cyndy......they bark like
they always did....but they do not disturb the neighbors.

viv

Vivian BrownSanta Ana CA
Try Live.com: where your online world comes together - with news, sports,
weather, and much more.
http://www.live.com/getstarted