[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Barking

  • From: "Rosemarie Davis" <noroda@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>, <stormy435@xxxxxxx>, "gsdlist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 09:45:16 -0700

I know what you're talking about, I had one until the weather did it in. I
had one dog it didn't work with, it drove him nuts. Maybe he had sensitive
ears, but it worked for the others. I still have the paperwork and its
called the Ultrasonic Kennel Silencer, manufactured by Powell Enterprises in
Buda, Texas. Who knows if they're still made, as this was in the eighties.
This was before websites, so there isn't one listed on my paperwork.  I also
have one like Stormy's and I haven't used it in ages.

Rosemarie Davis
Noroda GSD
CA