[pure-silver] Re: Under exposed frame

  • From: "Justin F. Knotzke" <jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 16:57:09 -0500

<quote who=DarkroomMagic date=[08/01/05 08:49 PM]/>
> Great!
>
> I'm glad it worked, and thank for telling us.

    Thanks for helping me more importantly.

> How did you dry them?

    I hang them with clothes pins from my shower. I'm not doing that
anymore. If I do, I am going to use plastic clothes pins because the
wood ones leaves marks.

    But I went today to my local photo shop and they had a print dryer
for $45USD. I didn't buy it because it gave me an idea.. I'll just load
my dish rack with dishes and put the prints in there. Once dry, I'll
stack 'em under books.

    I am waiting on dry mount tissue and release paper to come on mail
order. But my Swix waxing iron for skis does not get anywhere near as
hot as a regular iron. I am pretty sure it's going to work. I just have
to get the wax off first.. ;-)

    Thanks again to all,

Justin F. Knotzke
jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx