[pure-silver] Under exposed frame

  • From: "Justin F. Knotzke" <jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 10:11:24 -0500

     I have the following frame which I would like to print but can't:

     http://www.shampoo.ca/pics/xmas-day-2004.jpg

     I can scan it and with some tuning in photoshop can get what you
see above. But attempting to wet print it is nearly impossible. It's
simply too dark. I didn't have enough light and I didn't want to use a
flash so I underexposed and hoped for the best..

     Can someone send me some tips on how I can coax this image out onto
paper? Every attempt I have made so far yields either too dark an image
or a greyish image with no real blacks.

     How should I go about trying to print this ?

     Thanks

Justin F. Knotzke
jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.shampoo.ca