[pure-silver] Re: Pure-Silver Photo Album

  • From: Ryuji Suzuki <rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, genej2@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 23:28:05 -0500 (EST)

From: "Gene Johnson" <genej2@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [pure-silver] Pure-Silver Photo Album
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 15:11:14 -0800

> If there's sufficient interest in having a gallery for ourselves, I have no
> skills for creating it, but I certainly would be willing to donate a share
> of any money needed.  I personally think it would be a really good thing.
> Not that I have anything particularly interesting to put in it!

I just set up a web publishing package at:

http://pure-silver.org/photolog/

Anyone can register and post a short message with a photograph or two.
However, at this moment, you have to email me off list in order to
gain posting privilege on the site. (I have to manually upgrade the
member status.)

I probably don't want to spend time to modify the software, but I'm
happy to see how I can fit this package for the purpose. This package
gives pretty good control without making the interface excessively
complicated.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Keep a good head and always carry a light camera."