[pure-silver] Re: It depends...

  • From: Ryuji Suzuki <rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 17:33:45 -0500 (EST)

From: "Gene Johnson" <genej2@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: It depends...
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 04:57:48 -0800

> It would be another level of cool for people on this list to have a
> place to share work.  I haven't a clue how that's done, but some
> kind souls did that for the Rollei list I was on and it was great.
> There was some really good stuff out there.

It's easy to make a online photo album where users who signed up can
upload photos at pure-silver.org. It's also easy to make a blog site
at pure-silver.org. I spent some time trying to make a page for user
profiles by modifying some of these photo album packages or blog
packages, but it proved such modifications were difficult. But running
them as album or blog is pretty straightforward.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Keep a good head and always carry a light camera."