[pure-silver] Re: It depends...

  • From: "J.R. Stewart" <jrstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 11:12:54 -0500

The way Sandy King posted his PMK vs Pryocat HD comparison  (should be in
your in box) might be a short term solution (Thanks, Sandy... your
presentation was very informative). He has a great summary and HD curves
posted on apug.org (http://www.apug.org ). Subscription to Apug is free, I
think everyone gets a  small amount of space to post, and you get the added
benefit of getting others to offer comment beyond pure-silver. Once posted,
you can do what Sandy did and include the hyperlink in the pure-silver post.

I think it would be an important enhancement to pure-silver to be able to
post small jpgs though so we wouldn't have to refer to apug when
unnecessary.

J.R. Stewart
Leesburg, VA