[pure-silver] Re: It depends...

  • From: Bill Stephenson <photographica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 02:08:27 -0500

Using a Mac, I don't fear attachments. However, most of the PC users of
the world have developed an aversion to unknown attachments (of any
size). With all the no-to-low-cost options for posting images on the
web (most ISP's provide web space; Andale starts at $3/month; PixClix
is $5/month for a lot more storage, and so on) it seems that the safest
approach might still be the posting of links to the image in question.

Just a random rumination - as I said, attachments are not a problem for
me, personally.

-Bill