[pure-silver] Re: It depends...

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 21:31:31 -0800 (PST)

I AGREE 100% with both of these ideas...

--- "J.R. Stewart" <jrstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

1.
I'd like to see on more discussion about esthetics of
photographs...

2.
I'd like to see examples when someone refers to "xyz
gives me "long scale" and what that means from an
esthetic (or even an objective) viewpoint, or
how pyro behaves on a TMAX negative (or any
negative)--got an H&D curve to show it? , or what it
means when Triple XXX developer "dumps" the low values

(again... got a curve or a photo?). I've not seen many
jpg posts on this list (probably prohibited?), but
even a hyperlink would be a great value to
me as a learner.

Ray