[pure-silver] Re: Under exposed frame

  • From: "J.R. Stewart" <jrstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 18:01:04 -0500

It may be this thread raised so much interest because Justin showed us the
image he was having trouble with.. much easier to relate to than a paragraph
of words. This brings me back to some of the discussions we've had over the
past couple days regarding a pure-silver gallerie (which Ryuji offered to
help with). We may not be able to solve Justin's problem, but I for one
learned alot about contrast, preflashing, split-printing (or not), and
masking as ways to salvage a negative.
I hope we see more visual examples in the future, whether via a pure-silver
gallery, apug posting, or whatever.

J.R. Stewart
Leesburg, VA