[pure-silver] Re: Under exposed frame

  • From: "Justin F. Knotzke" <jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 09:09:05 -0500

<quote who=Rob Champagne date=[02/01/05 07:50 PM]/>
> Playing around with the image in photoshop shows full textural detail
> throughout the image. I think he meant it is overexposed and such the
> negative is very high contrast.
> Selective pre flashing should bring the highlight detail in withou
> overexposing the shadows.

    Quickly, because I have to get to the office but some have asked for
a full rez scan.

   http://www.shampoo.ca/pics/crop0006.jpg

    That's 10 megs. I use Vuescan and I set the exposure to 1.

    Ok, gotta run.

Justin F. Knotzke
jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.shampoo.ca