[openbeos] Re: Haiku Compatible badge (again)

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornewald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 22:41:32 +0200

On 5/22/07, ar1000@xxxxxxx <ar1000@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I am not going to have this debate with you because I can see that
you do not and are not interested in grasping the fundamental ideas,
motivating factors, and principles of good design. I invite you to
throw something together using your three step process and I, or
someone else will put it on the Wiki page as Waldemar previously
said, but I ask that you not distrupt the process by belittling the
efforts that Meanwhile, myself, and others are making.

Austin

What happened to us? Do we all have to be so irritable? This community
used to be so nice and now people are relentlessly shouting at each
other. If I didn't know better I'd fear that we're in the process of
falling apart. Oh yeah, I'm over-exaggerating.

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald