[openbeos] Re: Haiku Compatible badge (again)

  • From: Gerald Zajac <zajacg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 15:52:16 -0400

Hi Michael,

I like the aspect ratio much better in your logos.

Best Regards,
Gerald

Michael Lotz wrote:
Hi Stephan

I have also worked a bit on a HAIKU COMPATIBLE logo. I have collected
my ideas so far here:
<http://www.yellowbites.com/stuff/HAIKU_COMPATIBLE_logo_01.png>

Those are all pretty nice, but I liked the first one the most. I see that it might look a bit too official for just indicating "compatible". If only one of the leafs were there I think it would be fine.

Generally I somehow dislike the aspect ratio of these logos. I like it more like the classical stickers you find on laptops. I have done a quick drag and drop with ShowImage to illustrate what I mean:

http://mlotz.ch/haiku/haiku_compat_logo_01.png

or for the reference with a black background:
http://mlotz.ch/haiku/haiku_compat_logo.html

Regards
Michael