[openbeos] Re: Haiku Compatible badge (again)

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 10:41:33 -0700

On 5/25/07, ar1000@xxxxxxx <ar1000@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I am a big fan of number #5 myself, the first few have issues with
thier type, in my opinion, but number five looks and feels nice.
What is the typeface that haiku uses for its logo? Someone told me
century gothic once, but it doesn't seem to match.

Yes, the type spacing needs to be similar to the official logo spacing
I think. I would like to see the font spacing from #4 in a style
similar to #2 personally.

Asking someone else here, they said #2 would maybe be better with a
thin blue rounded border around the upper section to give it more
shape.

I don't like the green/reddish-orange clash on #5 and #6 - it hurts my eyes.

- Urias