[openbeos] Re: Haiku Compatible badge (again)

  • From: Thom Holwerda <slakje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 22:05:16 +0200

On May 22, 2007, at 9:26 PM, ar1000@xxxxxxx wrote:

I invite you to throw something together using your three step process and I, or someone else will put it on the Wiki page as Waldemar previously said, but I ask that you not distrupt the process by belittling the efforts that Meanwhile, myself, and others are making.

I was not belittling efforts. I was voicing my opinion about how it is generally not a good idea to overanalyse things.

Anyway, this is what my three step process came up with. A border can be put around it if needed (preferable when it is put i.e. on a CD).

http://www.denux.org/thom/haikucompat.png

Thom Holwerda