[openbeos] Re: Haiku Compatible badge (again)

  • From: "Tom Shirley" <tugboat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 14:53:32 -0500

I like the laptop-badge-ratio one. It also most clearly mirrors the beautiful existing Haiku logo.

I think the current logo and website are quite lovely, clean, and professional looking. I also think the addition of an animal would bring nothing new. In fact, I think the Linux penguin and GNU are unappealing.

-Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Lotz" <mmlr@xxxxxxxx>