[openbeos] Re: Haiku Compatible badge (again)

  • From: "Michael Lotz" <mmlr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 21:26:11 +0200 CEST

Hi Stephan

> I have also worked a bit on a HAIKU COMPATIBLE logo. I have collected
> my ideas so far here:
> <http://www.yellowbites.com/stuff/HAIKU_COMPATIBLE_logo_01.png>

Those are all pretty nice, but I liked the first one the most. I see
that it might look a bit too official for just indicating "compatible".
If only one of the leafs were there I think it would be fine.

Generally I somehow dislike the aspect ratio of these logos. I like it
more like the classical stickers you find on laptops. I have done a
quick drag and drop with ShowImage to illustrate what I mean:

http://mlotz.ch/haiku/haiku_compat_logo_01.png

or for the reference with a black background:
http://mlotz.ch/haiku/haiku_compat_logo.html

Regards
Michael