[openbeos] Re: Haiku Compatible badge (again)

  • From: ar1000@xxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 13:50:22 -0400

Urias, I hate to contradict you, but I couldn't disagree more. I think the colors make a very lively feel. The only reason I have shied from Green and Orange, which I feel are much more original and fun, is because apparently the admin group doesn't want it. This was the case, at least, when we were working on the drupal theme. I think its a bit more modern and also farther away from the Aqua feel of Mac — a nice way to create our own identity. "Tropica" vs. "Aqua".

- Austin

On May 25, 2007, at 1:41 PM, Urias McCullough wrote:

I don't like the green/reddish-orange clash on #5 and #6 - it hurts my eyes.