[openbeos] Re: Haiku Compatible badge (again)

  • From: ar1000@xxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 15:04:12 -0400

This is the same thing as saying, "instead of Haiku, lets just pay for lots of CD's with BeOS on it". Thats now how creating an operating system works, and your three steps is not how creating a successful mark works. I don't want to write a paper on it, because you clearly aren't interested in the process. If you change your mind, or I misunderstood you, I would be happy to have a conversation with you about how design process, critique and evolution works.

- Austin

On May 22, 2007, at 2:55 PM, Thom Holwerda wrote:

Ehum, guys, aren't we overanalysing a bit here?

1) Take the existing Haiku logo.
2) Smash "compatible" underneath it in a font used in the Haiku project.
3) The end.

I don't see why this is taking more than 2, maybe 3 emails.

Thom Holwerda