[openbeos] Re: Haiku Compatible badge (again)

  • From: "Tyler Akidau" <haiku@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 10:49:21 -0700

I think #5 is my favorite for these reasons:

- It still has a leaf, which ties in with our main logo, but it's a
different kind of leaf,
 which helps differentiate from the official logo
- The colors make it stand out. And personally, I like the green and
orange combo.

After #5, I like #3 (though I fear the color differences could be too
subtle), and #2 as well (nice and simple).

-Tyler

On 5/25/07, ar1000@xxxxxxx <ar1000@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I am a big fan of number #5 myself, the first few have issues with
thier type, in my opinion, but number five looks and feels nice.
What is the typeface that haiku uses for its logo? Someone told me
century gothic once, but it doesn't seem to match.