[openbeos] Re: Haiku Compatible badge (again)

  • From: Karl vom Dorff <karl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 13:11:56 -0400

Wicked! I love them.

Hey, could you make three icons like this for Haikuware (if you have time)? Like the first one, except with a sort of silvery/yellow and or silvery/blue appearance?

One normal one, and then one with some sort of checkmark (compatible), and one with an 'x'.

This could be useful in the hardware database.

On 25-May-07, at 12:57 PM, Stephan Assmus wrote:

Hi all,

I have also worked a bit on a HAIKU COMPATIBLE logo. I have collected my
ideas so far here:

<http://www.yellowbites.com/stuff/HAIKU_COMPATIBLE_logo_01.png>
<http://www.yellowbites.com/stuff/HAIKU_COMPATIBLE_logo_02.png>
<http://www.yellowbites.com/stuff/HAIKU_COMPATIBLE_logo_03.png>