[openbeos] Re: Haiku Compatible badge (again)

  • From: "Dennis d'Entremont" <dennis.dentremont@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 15:44:31 -0300

I think number 1 and 5 are the best but I prefer #1. The only think is the
letter spacing. Does look a little wonky to me too.

On 5/25/07, Waldemar Kornewald <wkornewald@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Stephan,

On 5/25/07, Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
> I have also worked a bit on a HAIKU COMPATIBLE logo. I have collected my
> ideas so far here:
>
> <http://www.yellowbites.com/stuff/HAIKU_COMPATIBLE_logo_01.png>

If I had to choose a logo for a 3rd-party distro CD I'd pick this one
(if you fix the font spacing). I don't know why nobody else likes it,
but so is taste. :)

> <http://www.yellowbites.com/stuff/HAIKU_COMPATIBLE_logo_02.png>

Compared to the others, this one is too simple for my taste. It's not
bad, but maybe a frame around the leaf could make it look better?

> <http://www.yellowbites.com/stuff/HAIKU_COMPATIBLE_logo_05.png>

Too strong colors and the colors don't remind me of Haiku.

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald

--
Dennis d'Entremont