Re: [ARMini-support] Is it possible to get the correct time

  • From: Bob Latham <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 14:32:13 +0000 (GMT)

In article <54a7433e61jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just remembered that I put up a copy at

> http://jcgl.orpheusweb.co.uk/temp/JimTime.zip

Jim, thanks for that, seems to work very well. I set it up on my ARMminiX
and tried it out and it fixed the time error of around a minute no
problem.

I then installed a copy on my wife's ARMiniX where the clock was well over
3 minutes slow which I was completely unable to correct with the OS
functionality. Your app set my machine and my wife's with a second of each
other which is good enough for me.

I would like to see something added to the OS for this, 3 minutes adrift
and not corrected is a bit poor to say the least.

Bob.

--
Bob Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands