Re: [ARMini-support] Is it possible to get the correct time

  • From: Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 10:02:28 +0000 (GMT)

On 20 Mar, jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Rick Murray kindly wrote a simple demo method and I used it to write an
> app that sets my ARMiniX's time of day via NTP. It doesn't always work
> because the server doesn't always reply, but it usually does. Let me
> know if you'd like a copy.

Sorry, I can't recall if my memory was always this bad! 8-]

Just remembered that I put up a copy at

http://jcgl.orpheusweb.co.uk/temp/JimTime.zip

a while ago. So you can try that if you wish.

Subject to my usual warnings about my programs being lousy and use at your
own risk, etc. But it usually works here. if it doesn't, try it again
later. The server seems to not always respond.

Jim