[ARMini-support] Is it possible to get the correct time

  • From: Bob Latham <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 07:25:33 +0000 (GMT)

I recently had to buy a new watch and obviously wished to set the time on
it.

I had half realised that with digital radio and TV it was now not possible
to get the time from either media with any accuracy due to the conversion
delays between analogue and digital.

I turned to my ARMiniX computer expecting to be able to set the clock from
the net with good accuracy but it seems not. Although configured to access
an on line ntp clock nothing I could do would force it to fetch the time
and update even though it was obviously nearly 2 minutes slow. All I could
get was "busy". I tried other ntp servers, same story.

Is it possible to set the clock on ARMiniX?

Cheers,

Bob.

--
Bob Latham