-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help,bluescreen yikes

  • From: "Don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 01:53:03 -0400

A sales person's job is to insure the customer has the knowledge to
make an informed decision as to the right product to do the job right.
Even if it costs less than what the customer came in wanting.  This
builds trust and return business and sharply reduces the number of
returns and exchanges.

A technicians job is to do what needs to be done and do it right.
This insures the customer is satified and helps build trust and return
business.

The salesperson showed a lack of sales skills and customer service.
The technician did too and in addition displayed a lack of technical
knowledge.  Combined they cost you a lot of time and money.  You
should get it all back.  Even the labor charges.  And they should
return your computer to the state it was in before they got their
greedy hands on it.

Neither person you encountered did their job correctly.  Scream loud
and long to the manager.  Don't stop at the first manager who says no.
You want the store manager and if necessary, the district manager
and/or the regional manager to get involved.

Don