-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help,bluescreen yikes

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 01:00:19 -0400

Gman,

I must be tired, I typed G"ham" first hee hee,

I just checked and my total paging file size for all drives is 800 mb, the
recommended is 1533 though.  I went to "my computer", "properties",
"advanced", "performance", "settings", then clicked on "Advanced", it will
let me change it, seems I did this once a long time ago, should I do that do
you think?