-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help,bluescreen yikes

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:07:35 -0400

Then how could I see my old deleted emails in order to delete them the way
you suggested since I apparently had kept them from the other computer?

Do I have to move them to my current email folders that are in use in order
to open them and then delete them that way?

thanks,
I am confusing myself now lol, not too hard to do either.  I have not
defragged yet either which reminds me, is it ok to wait awhile after the
disk scan to defrag?
or do they have to be performed back to back.
Christine